Built low and long, the Dartmoor Collection scales to fit the architecture of a home. A plinth base keeps the linear aesthetic light and the drawers extra deep. Pulls are integrated into the drawer fronts adding just enough jewelry.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Flush-fit inset drawer fronts
- Four sided precision drawer fit
- Clear, strong and stable solid ash drawer boxes
- Dovetail drawer box joinery
- Floating door panels also allow for seasonal shrinking and swelling
- D20" x W36" x H70"
Drawers run smoothly on undermount soft-close, partial extension metal drawer glides. Doors effortlessly operate with euro-style self-closing hardware.
- Dartmoor drawer and door fronts support use of Edge pull hardware only.
- Two adjustable shelves behind doors.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.