Our Dylan Bed features long, softly curving slats that are steam bent in the hills of Pennsylvania. Some people call this a sleigh bed, but its too light and open for such a moniker.
Studio image in Cherry Natural.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Provides strong, even support for mattress and boxspring/foundation
- Solid construction with metal locking system attaching siderails to bedposts
- Adjustable bed-friendly
- No tools required for assembly/disassembly
- Hdbd H56" Ftbd H14.75" Slat H10.5"
Designed to accommodate a boxspring and mattress height of 18" - 22". A slat roll and center support are supplied with all sizes excluding single and double size beds that are furnished with a slat roll only. Slat roll density on standard beds does NOT support mattress only. Refer to Bed Details for an illustration of our standard bed configuration.
Available Wood or Paint Type•
- Solid poplar slat roll connected by nylon strapping installs without tools
- Easily converts to adjustable bed-friendly configuration
- Floor to bottom of side rail: 7.5"
- Single W42.5" x L84.5"
- Double W58" x L84.5"
- Queen W64" x L89.5"
- King W80" x L89.5"
- Cal King W76.5" x L93.5"
- All sizes available as a headboard only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.