Our Dylan Bed features long, softly curving slats that are steam bent in the hills of Pennsylvania. Some people call this a sleigh bed, but its too light and open for such a moniker.
Studio image in Cherry Natural.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Provides strong, even support for mattress and boxspring/foundation
- Solid construction with metal locking system attaching siderails to bedposts
- Adjustable bed-friendly
- No tools required for assembly/disassembly
- Hdbd H56" Ftbd H14.75" Slat H10.5"
Designed to accommodate a boxspring and mattress height of 18" - 22". A slat roll and center support are supplied with all sizes excluding single and double size beds that are furnished with a slat roll only. Slat roll density on standard beds does NOT support mattress only. Refer to Bed Details for an illustration of our standard bed configuration.
- Solid poplar slat roll connected by nylon strapping installs without tools
- Easily converts to adjustable bed-friendly configuration
- Floor to bottom of side rail: 7.5"
- Single W42.5" x L84.5"
- Double W58" x L84.5"
- Queen W64" x L89.5"
- King W80" x L89.5"
- Cal King W76.5" x L93.5"
- All sizes available as a headboard only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.