The old-school, oversized cannon balls define this bed. The cannon balls are not finials; they are part of the post and very sturdy. We designed the turnings from a picture of a disassembled antique bed with which we instantly fell in love.
Studio image in Cherry Heritage Russett.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Provides strong, even support for mattress and boxspring/foundation
- Solid construction with metal locking system attaching siderails to bedposts
- Adjustable bed-friendly
- No tools required for assembly/disassembly
- Not available in a single size.
- Hdbd H60" Ftbd H36" Slat H10.5"
Designed to accommodate a boxspring and mattress height of 18" - 22". A slat roll and center support are supplied with all sizes excluding single and double size beds that are furnished with a slat roll only. Slat roll density on standard beds does NOT support mattress only. Refer to Bed Details for an illustration of our standard bed configuration.
Available Wood or Paint Type•
- Solid poplar slat roll connected by nylon straping installs without tools
- Easily converts to adjustable bed-friendly configuration
- Floor to bottom of side rail: 7.5"
- Double W58" x L84"
- Queen W64" x L89"
- King W80" x L89"
- Cal King W77" x L93"
- All sizes available as a headboard only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.