The old-school, oversized cannon balls define this bed. The cannon balls are not finials; they are part of the post and very sturdy. We designed the turnings from a picture of a disassembled antique bed with which we instantly fell in love.
Studio image in Cherry Heritage Russett.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Provides strong, even support for mattress and boxspring/foundation
- Solid construction with metal locking system attaching siderails to bedposts
- Adjustable bed-friendly
- No tools required for assembly/disassembly
- Not available in a single size.
- Hdbd H60" Ftbd H36" Slat H10.5"
Designed to accommodate a boxspring and mattress height of 18" - 22". A slat roll and center support are supplied with all sizes excluding single and double size beds that are furnished with a slat roll only. Slat roll density on standard beds does NOT support mattress only. Refer to Bed Details for an illustration of our standard bed configuration.
- Solid poplar slat roll connected by nylon straping installs without tools
- Easily converts to adjustable bed-friendly configuration
- Floor to bottom of side rail: 7.5"
- Double W58" x L84" (82041)
- Queen W64" x L89" (82042)
- King W80" x L89" (82043)
- Cal King W77" x L93 (82044)
- All sizes available as a headboard only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.