The old-school, oversized cannon balls define this bed. The cannon balls are not finials; they are part of the post and very sturdy. Our storage version adds two generously sized drawers on each side of the bed.
Studio image in Cherry Heritage Russett.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Provides strong, even mattress support
- A storage bed as elegant as a traditional bed with the utility of a dresser
- Solid construction with metal locking system attaching storage drawer units to bedposts
- No tools required for assembly/disassembly
- Not available in single size.
- Hdbd H60" Ftbd H36" Slat H18.5"
Designed to accommodate a mattress only height of 8" - 12". Our St. Lawrence Cannon Ball Storage Bed features two generously sized drawers on each side of the bed. A dense slat roll, two storage drawer units, and two dust covers are supplied with all sizes. Refer to Bed Details for an illustration of our storage bed configuration.
Available Wood or Paint Type•
- Drawers operate on undermount, soft-close full extension metal drawer glides.
- Floor to bottom of side rail: 7.5"
- Hdbd H60" Ftbd H36" Slat H10.5"
- Single size not available
- Double W58" x L84"
- Queen W64" x L89"
- King W80" x L89"
- Cal King W78" x L89"
- Inside drawer dimensions: W28.5" x D23 x H4.5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.